Number of Servings: 14
Prep Time: 60 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
14 slice of smoked salmon
1/2 cup softened cream cheese
1 tablespoon mustard
2 green onions thinly sliced
1 Box of crackers (for serving)
1. Lay down a 18 x 12 inch piece of plastic wrap
2. overlap the smoked salmon (8 – 10 pieces or so) to form a rectangle about 12 x 8 inches
3. In a food processor put the remaining smoked salmon, mustard, cream cheese, and green onions.
4. Puree until smooth.
5. Spread on smoked salmon leaving about 1 inch on one long side of the salmon rectangle.
6. Roll up the smoked salmon into a tight log.
7. Refrigerate or freeze to let it firm up
8. When firm enough to cut, slice into even rounds, pop on top of a cracker