Number of Servings: 2
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
1 tablespoon Minor’s Beef Soup Base. Available here.
2 cup boiling water
3 1/2 tablespoon Butter
3 1/2 tablespoon Flour
1. Mix the soup base and the boiling water, set aside.
2. In a pot, heat the butter till bubbling.
3. Add the flour and stir up till it’s a bubbling paste.
4. Slowly add the beef/water and whisk continuously.
5. Simmer on low, stirring often, until it’s as thick as you want.
* I don’t know of any substitution for this golden paste. http://soupbase.com/view.asp?cid=2376 The Minor’s stuff is the bomb. (“Better Than Boullion” is supposed to be good!)