Number of Servings: 4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
4 Corn (1 ear / person or as many as needed )
1/2 cup Butter
1 dash salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Tear off two long sheets of foil, say 30″ long.
2. Lay one sheet out, and arrange the corn in a row.
3. Add butter and S&P.
4. Lay other sheet on top, and start folding the edges over, crimping thew foil shut.
5. Leave some room for expansion, but make sure those seals are tight.
6. Place on preheated grill (Med-High), direct heat.
7. 11 minutes exactly, flip the bag and wait 11 more.
8. Ding, corn is done!
Make sure your work area is clean of little things that can tear the foil, like peppercorn chunks, salt…
Foil bag will be very hot and full of steam, exercise due caution.